What's in Cha-Cha?
Available at these locations
Back to home page
|Cabbage rolls with Cha-Cha|
- 1lb ground beef
- 1lb of ground bulk sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 tsp. (3 cloves) chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. Cha-Cha
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 head large cabbage - whole cabbage leaves
In a large bowl mix together : cooked meats, Cha-Cha, rice, chili powder, peppers, garlic, salt, eggs.
Roll mixture up in cabbage leaves (which have been slightly softened by placing in boiling water for 2-3 mins).
- 1 can (15oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp. of Cha-Cha
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
In a saucepan heat up diced tomatoes, tomato sauce & water (depending on desired consistency).
Add chopped onions, garlic & Cha-Cha. Once heated, pour sauce over all cabbage rolls.
Bake in covered glass dish at 375 for 1 & 1/2 hours.
Serve with rice as a side dish and enjoy!
An absolutely SENSATIONAL entree with a sweet 'n spicy kick!
|We love to hear new and interesting ways our customers are using Florence's HomeStyle Cha-Cha.
Click Here to e-mail us your recipe ideas at email@example.com. |
Explore the possibilities with your favorite recipes!
return to recipes page